Annual Report 2018-19
TEACHERS EMPOWERMENT CAMPS
Teachers are also learners. “Staying updated is the key to success in any field, especially, in education. Our teachers constantly strive to stay updated by attending workshops & various training programmes.
- This year C.B.S.E training (ACP workshop) is organised for teachers. Our teachers also attended workshops conducted by C.B.S.E to enhance their skills.
- Internal inspection was done by management committee member regarding the up liftment of school.
- Many faculties from other institutions were invited to present their lectures to enhance our teachers’ skills regarding classroom management, lesson plans, first-aid etc.
- B.S.E training workshops were attended by teachers.
STUDENT ENRICHMENT PROGRAMME
To ensure that our students are equipped to face any challenge, we have focused on few student enrichment programmes as follows
- All students from 1st to 10th participated in the Gurmat Camp organised in our school for 3 days.
- 120 of our students appeared in the Gurmat test conducted by the Sikh Missionaries College, Ludhiana.
- Debate completion was organized on the theme “Generation Gap”.
- In the memory of Late Founder S. Ranjit Singh Riar ji Shabad Gayan Interschool Competition was organized.
- Essay Competition was held in school on the topic “Indo Korean Relation”.
- Students will take part in state level science and maths exhibitions 2018-19.
- A visit to zoo was arranged for all the students from class 1st to 10th.
- A visit to Doll museum was also arranged for kindergarten.
- Religious movie (Bhai Taru Singh) was shown to the students.
- Health check-up camp was organised for students.
- With the tie up with Rayat and Bahara Group of Colleges we organised career counselling workshop for our students.
- Activity of preparing a newspaper (DAINIK BHASKAR) was done by our students.
CELEBRATION OF EVENTS
Along with these, various events were celebrated with a lot of Vigour and fun.
- The Independence Day.
- 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi under Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan. We adopt Dhanas Lake for cleanliness.
- Mango day celebration.
- Van Mahotsav celebration.
- International Old Day celebrated with senior citizen at Tagore Theatre.
- Teacher’s day celebration.
- Dussehra celebration.
- Annual day function celebrated at Kala Bhawan, sector -16 Chandigarh.
- Trip to Anandpur Sahib and Virasat –E- Khalsa.
- Recalled Chaar Sahibzade on their Shaheedi Diwas.
- Christmas celebration.
- Lohri celebration.
- Sports meet organised at sports complex, sector-7, Chandigarh.
- The republics Day celebration.
- Bangle decoration.
- Best out of waste.
- Poster making.
- Healthy Tiffin competition.
Aniket (class X) selected in District Level Cricket Tournament and played from Bilaspur district of HP.
- Uditveer Singh (class X) secured 1st rank in multi subject examination conducted by ORC Academy at city level.
- Mishika (Class 6th ) and Vansh (Class 5th ) got selected for tier -1 for H.T scholarship programme
- Vansh (Class 5th ) won scholarship of Hindustan Times worth of Rs. 35,000/-
- Riya and Navneet (class 10th) prepare model on “platonic solids “which got selected in interschool competition.